alabama STATE MOTTO:
"We Dare Defend Our Rights"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Alabama. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporaton. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Alabama Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide an Alabama registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Alabama
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How to Get a corporation in Alabama?
- Choose a company name for the corporation. The corporate ending must be one of the following: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, or Inc.
- A copy of the Name Reservation certificate from the Office of the Secretary of State must be attached.
- State the street address of the principal office (No PO Boxes are permitted).
- State the mailing address of the principal office (if different from the street address).
- State the number of authorized shares and par value.
- State any other provisions.
How Much is a corporation in Alabama?
The Alabama initial filing fee is $200. Alabama charges an expedited fee of $100.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Alabama state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.