What is a Certificate of Amendment?
A company can change its initial articles by filing a certificate of amendment with the state where the company is incorporated.
Types of amendments include:
- Change of a company name
- Update registered agent's contact information
- New company business address
- Director or member information
- Number of authorized shares
- Par value
- Change in business activities
- Plus many others
How can DBI Global Filings help me?
We can properly prepare and file the appropriate amendment documents you need for any LLC or corporation in any state. Let us navigate the appropriate state's website and ensure your filing is handle accurately and expeditiously.
How much do you charge for filing a certificate of amendment?
Your time is valuable. Use our amendment filing service to increase your productivity. Our trained specialists are experienced in navigating each state's Secretary of State website. Here's what we do for our processing fee:
- Receive and review your order
- Verify your request
- Properly prepare the amendment forms
- Submit to you for your review and signature
- Place the order with the appropriate state agency
- Pay government filing fees on your behalf
- Follow-up with the state agency on your request
- Forward your documents via email or express shipping
We charge a one-time processing fee of $185 plus state document filing fees for amendments. Each state has different fees. See our Certificate of Amendment Order Form form for exact state fees.
Our processing fee includes an email copy followed by regular mail.
Thank you for your interest in our certificate of amendment filing services.