ALASKA STATE MOTTO:
"North to the future"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Alaska. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Alaska Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide an Alaska registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Alaska
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How to form an corporation in Alaska?
- Choose a name for your corporation: The name of the corporation must contain one of the following words or abbreviations: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited or Ltd.
- State your corporation's Purpose: The purpose describes activities of the company at the time of the initial filing and may include “any lawful purpose."
- State the NAICS code where indicated. NAICS code may not conflict with the purpose listed.
- State the number of authorized shares.
- State the par value. Par value may be zero.
- Other Provisions (optional): Attach additional pages for continuation of optional provisions and/or additional articles as authorized in the statutes. Please indicate which article you are continuing and/or insert any desired additional provisions authorized by Alaska Statutes.
How much is an Alaska corporation formation?
All Alaska corporation incorporations require an initial filing fee of $250. Alaska does not offer any expedited services.
How long does it take to process the Alaska corporation paperwork?
All filings are processed in the order in which they are received. Please allow 10-15 business days for processing.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Alaska state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.
Information about other states is available by selecting a state from the menu below. Visit Alaska's website for more detailed information about incorporating. Thank you for your interest in forming an Alaska corporation.