ARIZONA STATE MOTTO:
We make it easy to start your corporation in Arizona. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Arizona Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide a Arizona registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Arizona
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I start a corporation in Arizona?
- Select a name for your corporation. The ending must contain one of the following: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- Purpose of the corporation must be stated.
- Number of authorized shares of stock
- Principal place of business in Arizona
- Names and address of initial directors
- Complete a Certificate of Disclosure form
How much does a corporation cost in Arizona?
Arizona's filing fee for corporation Articles of Incorporaton is $60. They also offers expedited service. The expedited filing fee is $35. All fees are non-refundable.
Can I reserve a company name with the Arizona Secretary of State?
Yes. Arizona allows for a company name to be reserved for 120 days. The non-refundable name reservation filing fee is $45.
How long does it take for a corporation to be approved in Arizona?
Please allow 14-16 business days for processing of your Arizona corporation. Your Arizona filing can be completed in 8-10 business days with expedited processing.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Arizona state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.