IDAHO STATE MOTTO:
"let it be perpetual"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Idaho. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Idaho Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide an Idaho registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Idaho
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Idaho?
- Select a company name. Remember to include one of the following words:
- State the number of authorized shares.
- Mailing Address: Include street number, street name, city, county, state and zip code. A PO Box IS acceptable.
- You can also have other provisions name.
Can I reserve a corporation name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 120 days. There is a $20 filing fee to reserve a corporation name.
Does Idaho permit a mailing address?
Yes. You can list a mailing address with Idaho. A PO Box IS acceptable.
Does Idaho need a duration listed on the certificate of incorporation?
No. Listing a duration is optional.
Do I need to list a corporation purpose on the certificate of incorporation?
No. Idaho does NOT require that a purpose be listed on the certificate of formation.
Do I need to provide Idaho an email address?
Yes. Idaho does require an email address.
Do I need to provide Idaho a telephone number?
Does Idaho require a website URL?
How much does it cost for a corporation in Idaho?
Idaho charges an initial filing fee of $120.
Does Idaho offer any expedited services?
Yes. For 24 hour service, Idaho charges an additional $40.
Are there any annual renewal fees in Idaho?
Yes. Every domestic corporation registered to do business in Idaho shall file an annual report due on the anniversary month of the corporation formation. There is NO annual fee required.
How long does it take to get a corporation in Idaho?
Idaho takes about 7-9 business days to setup your corporation and receive your incorporation certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Idaho?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Idaho state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.