IDAHO STATE MOTTO:
"let it be perpetual"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Idaho. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Idaho Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Idaho registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Idaho
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Idaho?
- Select a company name. Remember to include the words "Limited Liability Company," "Limited Company, "or the abbreviations L.L.C., LLC, or LC).
- List a Principal Office: Include street number, street name, city, county, state and zip code. PO Boxes are NOT permitted.
- Mailing Address: Include street number, street name, city, county, state and zip code. A PO Box IS acceptable.
- Member or manager information: The limited liability company must list the name, title, business and residence address of at least one member or manager of the limited liability company.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a limited liability company name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 120 days. There is a $20 filing fee to reserve a LLC name.
Does Idaho require that members or managers be listed?
Yes. Idaho does require that any members or managers be listed on the certificate of formation. All members or managers must include their home or business address.
Does Idaho require a principal office?
Yes. Idaho requires a principal office. The office must be a physical address.
Does Idaho permit a mailing address?
Yes. You can list a mailing address with Idaho. A PO Box IS acceptable.
Does Idaho need a duration listed on the certificate of formation?
No. Listing a duration is optional.
Do I need to list a LLC purpose on the certificate of formation?
No. Idaho does NOT require that a purpose be listed on the certificate of formation.
Do I need to provide Idaho an email address?
Yes. Idaho does require an email address.
Do I need to provide Idaho a telephone number?
Does Idaho require a website URL?
How much does it cost for a LLC in Idaho?
Idaho charges an initial filing fee of $120.
Does Idaho offer any expedited services?
Yes. For 24 hour service, Idaho charges an additional $20.
Are there any annual renewal fees in Idaho?
Yes. Every domestic and foreign limited liability company registered to do business in Idaho shall file an annual report due on the anniversary month of the LLC formation. There is NO annual fee required.
How long does it take to get a LLC in Idaho?
Idaho takes about 7-9 business days to setup your LLC and receive your formation certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Idaho?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Idaho state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.