ILLINOIS STATE MOTTO:
"State sovereignty, national union"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Illinois. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Illinois Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide an Illinois registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Illinois
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How to form a corporation in Illinois?
- Select a company name with one of the following end words: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- Indicate the purpose for which the corporation is organized. For instance, "The transaction of any or all lawful businesses for which corporations may be incorporated under the Illinois Business Corporation Act.
- List the class of shares, number of authorized shares, number of shares proposed to be issued, and consideration ($) to be received.
- You can also list the preferences, qualifications, limitations, restrictions and special or relative rights in respect of the shares of each.
How long does it take to become a corporation in Illinois?
Routine processing is approximately 15 days.
How much does a corporation cost in Illinois?
Illinois charges a one-time fee of $150 for filing the Articles of Incorporation.
Does Illinois offer expedited processing and handling?
Illinois offers expedited processing (2-3 days) for an additional $100.
What is the annual report filing fee for Illinois?
The annual report fee for Illinois corporation is $77.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Illinois state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.