indiana STATE MOTTO:
"crossroads of america"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Indiana. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Indiana Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Indiana registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Indiana
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Indiana?
- Select a company name. The name must include one of the following words: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- List a Principal Office: Include street number, street name, city, state and zip code. PO Boxes are NOT permitted.
- Indicate the number of authorized shares.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a corporation name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 120 days. There is a $20 filing fee to reserve a corporation name.
Does Indiana require that directors or officers be listed?
No. Indiana does NOT require that any directors or officers be listed on the certificate of formation.
Does Indiana require a principal office?
Yes. Indiana requires a principal office. The office must be a physical address. PO boxes can be listed after physical addresses.
Does Indiana need a duration listed on the certificate of formation?
Do I need to list a corporation purpose on the certificate of formation?
No. Indiana does NOT require that a purpose be listed on the certificate.
Do I need to provide Indiana an email address?
No. Indiana does NOT require an email address.
How much does it cost for a corporation in Indiana?
Indiana charges an initial filing fee of $100.
Are there any annual renewal fees in Indiana?
Yes. Every domestic corporation registered to do business in Indiana shall file an annual report (Business Entity Report) every 2 years (on the anniversary month of your corporation formation) and pay an annual report fee of $32.
Are there any annual report late filing fees?
No. Indiana does NOT charge late fees. However, your corporation can be dissolved or revoked at 120 days late.
How long does it take to get a corporation in Indiana?
Indiana takes about 7-10 business days to setup your corporation and receive your certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Indiana?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Indiana state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.