kentucky STATE MOTTO:
"United we stand, divided we fall"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Kentucky. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Kentucky Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide a Kentucky registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Kentucky
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Kentucky?
- Select a company name. The corporation ending must contain one of the following words or abbreviations: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited or Ltd.
- State the number of authorized shares.
- State the mailing address of the corporation's initial principal office. A Post Office Box is permitted.
- State any additional provisions.
How much does it cost for a corporation in Kentucky?
Kentucky charges a one-time filing fee of $50.
How long does it take to get a corporation in Kentucky?
Kentucky takes about 2 business days to setup your corporation and receive your certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Kentucky?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What is a registered agent in Kentucky?
Kentucky requires a registered agent with a physical address. PO Boxes are not permitted.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Kentucky state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.