ARIZONA STATE MOTTO:
We make it easy to start your LLC in Arizona. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Arizona Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a Arizona registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Arizona
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I start a LLC in Arizona?
- Select a name of the limited liability company (“the company”). The LLC name must contain the words limited liability company or LLC.
- In Arizona a registered agent is called a Statutory Agent. Arizona requires the name and address of the company’s statutory agent.
- Indicate the duration of the LLC. Arizona allows perpetual duration.
- Select either Manager-Managed or Member-Managed.
How much does a LLC cost in Arizona?
Arizona's filing fee for LLC Articles of Organization is $50. They also offers expedited service. The expedited filing fee is $35. All fees are non-refundable.
Can I reserve a company name with the Arizona Secretary of State?
Yes. Arizona allows for a company name to be reserved for 120 days. The non-refundable name reservation filing fee is $45.
How long does it take for a LLC to be approved in Arizona?
Please allow 14-16 days for processing of your Arizona LLC. Your Arizona filing can be completed in 8-10 days with expedited processing.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Arizona state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.