ILLINOIS STATE MOTTO:
"State sovereignty, national union"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Illinois. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Illinois Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Illinois registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Illinois
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How to form a LLC in Illinois?
- Select a company name with one of the following end words: "Company", "Limited Liability Company,” “LLC” or “L.L.C.”
- List the name(s) of the organizers.
- Choose a formation date.
- Indicate if your company is going to be a restricted professional service. Restricted professional services include the following: legal, medical, accounting or a profession requiring a special license.
- If your company is going to provide a "benefit" to individuals or the community, you'll need to state the "benefit".
How long does it take to become an LLC in Illinois?
Routine processing is approximately 15 days.
How much does a LLC cost in Illinois?
Illinois charges a one-time fee of $150 for filing the Articles of Organization.
Does Illinois offer expedited processing and handling?
Illinois offers expedited processing (2-3 days) for an additional $100.
What is the annual report filing fee for Illinois?
The annual report fee for Illinois LLC is $77.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Illinois state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.