alabama STATE MOTTO:
"We Dare Defend Our Rights"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Alabama. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Alabama Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Alabama registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Alabama
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How to Get a LLC in Alabama?
- Choose a company name for the limited liability company (must contain the words “Limited Liability Company” or the abbreviation “L.L.C.” or “LLC,” and comply with Code of Alabama, Title 10A-1-5.06. You may use Professional or Series before Limited Liability Company if they apply or you may use those abbreviations.
- A copy of the Name Reservation certificate from the Office of the Secretary of State must be attached and the name reserved must agree with item 1 above.
- Name of the Registered Agent located at the Registered Office (only one agent), Street address (No PO Boxes) of Registered Office (must be located in Alabama)
- Mailing address in Alabama of Registered Office (if different from street address)
- The authorized signer must certify that there is at least one member of the limited liability company.
How Much is a LLC in Alabama?
All LLC filings are routed through a Probate Judge at the county level. The probate judge charges $50. The Alabama initial filing fee is $100. Alabama charges an expedited fee of $100.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Alabama state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.