TEXAS STATE MOTTO:
We make it easy to start your LLC in Texas. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Texas Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a Texas registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Texas
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How to setup a LLC in Texas?
Choose a company name that contains the words “limited liability company,” “limited company,” or an abbreviation of one of these phrases.
Select the type of Governing Authority for your LLC (A or B):
- A: The limited liability company will have managers. You will indicate the name and address of each initial manager on the order form.
- B: The limited liability company will not have managers. The LLC will have members. You will indicate on the order form the names of the initial member(s)s and their address(es). A street or mailing address is acceptable.
The Purpose must include the following verbiage: "The purpose for which the company is formed is for the transaction of any and all lawful purposes for which a limited liability company may be organized under the Texas Business Organizations Code." Additional supplemental provisions can also be included.
You'll need to choose a date for when your LLC becomes effective: (Select either A, B, or C.)
- A: This document becomes effective when the document is filed by the secretary of state.
- B: This document becomes effective at a later date, which is not more than ninety (90) days from the date of signing.
- C: This document takes effect upon the occurrence of the future event or fact, other than the passage of time.
How much does a LLC cost in Texas?
Texas charges a one-time fee of $300. A certified copy is available for an additional $15 per copy.
When are Texas LLC taxes due?
You must file a franchise tax and public information report with the Comptroller's office. The report must list the names and contact information for each manager, officer, and director of your LLC. The report is due between January 1 and May 15. The Texas franchise tax is a required fee and is calculated according to a taxable margin. The average cost is approximately $101.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Texas state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.