kentucky STATE MOTTO:
"United we stand, divided we fall"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Kentucky. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Kentucky Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Kentucky registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Kentucky
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Kentucky?
- Select a company name. The limited liability company name must contain the words “limited liability company” or “limited company” or the abbreviation “LLC” or “LC.” If you wish to abbreviate “limited company,” you must use the abbreviation “LTD CO.” A limited liability company name must be distinguishable from any name on record with the Office of the Secretary of State.
- Kentucky requires a mailing address of the limited liability company’s initial principal office.
- A Kentucky limited liability company can be managed by either Manager(s) or its Member(s).
- Kentucky requires the county in which your business will operate.
- Kentucky will need to know the size of your business -- small (fewer than 50 employees) or large (50 or more employees).
How much does it cost for a LLC in Kentucky?
Kentucky charges a one-time filing fee of $100.
How long does it take to get a LLC in Kentucky?
Kentucky takes about 2 business days to setup your LLC and receive your certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Kentucky?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What is a registered agent in Kentucky?
Kentucky requires a registered agent with a physical address. PO Boxes are not permitted.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Kentucky state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.