LOUISIANA STATE MOTTO:
"Union, Justice and Confidence"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Louisiana. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Louisiana Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Louisiana registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Louisiana
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Louisiana?
- Select a company name. The name shall contain the words “limited liability company," the abbreviation “L.L.C.” or
the abbreviation “L.C.”
- Louisiana allows either a general purpose statement or use of a statement limiting activity
- The duration of a limited liability company may be perpetual or have an ending date.
- You can also have other provisions named.
How much does it cost for a LLC in Louisiana?
Louisiana charges a one-time filing fee of $100.
How long does it take to get a LLC in Louisiana?
Louisiana takes about 2 business days to setup your LLC and receive your certificate.
Do I need a business license in Louisiana?
Most businesses will require a business license but not all.
How do I get an EIN number in Louisiana?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What is a registered agent in Louisiana?
Louisiana requires a registered agent with a physical address. PO Boxes are not permitted.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Louisiana state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.