Massachusetts statE MOTTO:
"By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty."
We make it easy to start your LLC in Massachusetts. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Massachusetts Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a Massachusetts registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Massachusetts
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Massachusetts?
- You must acquire a Federal Tax Identification Number also known as an Employer Identification Number
- Select a company name with one of the following endings: Limited Liability Company, LLC, or L.L.C.
- You need a street address of the office in the commonwealth at which its records will be maintained
- You will need to state the general character of the business
- You will need to state the name and address of each LLC manager (if applicable)
- The name and business address, if different from office location, of each person in addition to manager(s) authorized to execute documents filed with the Corporations Division, and at least one person shall be named if there are no managers
- The name and business address, if different from office location, of each person authorized to execute, acknowledge, deliver and record any recordable instrument purporting to affect an interest in real property recorded with a registry of deeds or district office of the land court
How much does a LLC cost in Massachusetts?
There is a filing fee of $500. They also offer an expedited processing service for a fee of $22.50.
How long does it take to get an LLC in Massachusetts?
It takes on average between 3 to 5 business days to process your articles of formation. The timeline days not include shipping or mailing time.
Does a LLC have to file an annual report in Massachusetts?
Yes. The annual report filing fee is $500.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Massachusetts law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.