MISSOURI STATE MOTTO:
"Let the welfare of the people be the supreme law.
We make it easy to start your LLC in Missouri. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Missouri Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Missouri registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Missouri
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Missouri?
- Select a company name. (Must include “Limited Liability Company,” “Limited Company,” “LC,” “L.C.,” “L.L.C.,” or “LLC”)
- List the purpose of the LLC.
- Indicate how the LLC is to be managed -- either by members or by managers
- List the duration of the LLC. "Perpetual" is permitted.
- The name and street address of each organizer. PO boxes are NOT permitted unless used in addition to a street address.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a limited liability company name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 120 days. There is a $22 filing fee to reserve a LLC name.
Does Missouri require that members or managers be listed?
No. Missouri does NOT require that any members or managers be listed on the certificate of formation. However, at least one "organizer" and their street address is to be named.
Does Missouri require a principal office?
No. Missouri does NOT require a principal office.
Does Missouri need a duration listed on the certificate of formation?
Do I need to list a LLC purpose on the certificate of formation?
No. Missouri does NOT require that a purpose be listed on the certificate.
Do I need to provide Missouri an email address?
No. Missouri does NOT require an email address.
How much does it cost for a LLC in Missouri?
Missouri charges an initial filing fee of $105.
Are there are annual renewal fees in Missouri?
No. In addition, unlike most other states, Missouri does NOT require any type of annual report to be filed.
How long does it take to get a LLC in Missouri?
Missouri takes about 5-10 business days to setup your LLC and receive your certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Missouri?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Missouri state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.