NEW YORK STATE MOTTO:
We make it easy to start your LLC in New York. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the New York Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a New York registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to New York
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I create a LLC in New York?
- Select a company name with one of the following end words: "Limited Liability Company,” “LLC” or “L.L.C.”
- New York requires that you indicate the county you are located in.
- The New York Secretary of State is designated as agent of the of the limited liability company upon whom process against it may be served. You'll be required to provide an address within New York OR outside of New York to which the New York Secretary of State shall mail a copy of the process against the limited liability company served.
Does New York require that I publish information about my LLC?
Yes. New York requires that within 120 days of the effective date of the filing of the LLC that a notice is published in two newspapers in the county where the LLC is located. The publication must run once a week for six consecutive weeks. One newspaper must be printed daily and the other printed weekly. The New York Department of States charges a filing fee of $50.
How much does a LLC cost in New York?
New York charges a one-time fee of $200 for filing the Articles of Organization.
Does New York offer expedited processing and handling?
Yes. 24 hour processing is $25 per document. Same day processing is $75 per document. Two hour processing is $150 per document.
Does New York require the filing of any statements on an annual or biennial timeframe?
Yes. New York requires that a biennial statement be filed every two years with the NYS Department of State. The bienniel filing fee is $9.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with New York state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.