oklahoma STATE MOTTO:
"work conquers all"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Oklahoma. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Oklahoma Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Oklahoma registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Oklahoma
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Oklahoma?
- Select a company name. The name must contain the words Limited Liability Company or Limited Company or any one of the following abbreviations: LLC, LC, L.L.C. or L.C.
- The duration of a limited liability company may be perpetual or have an ending date.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a limited liability company name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of sixty (60) days. There is a $10 filing fee.
Does Oklahoma require a principal office?
Yes. Oklahoma requires a principal office. The office must be a physical address. PO boxes are NOT permitted.
Do I need to provide Oklahoma an email address?
Yes. Oklahoma requires an email address to be kept on file with the State.
Does Oklahoma allow for perpetual existence?
Yes. The term of existence is how long the company will remain active or in existence for. You may state either perpetual, a set number of years, or a future effective expiration date.
Perpetual means continuous.
How much does it cost for a LLC in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma charges an initial filing fee of $100.
Are there are annual renewal fees in Oklahoma?
Yes. Every domestic and foreign limited liability company registered to do business in Oklahoma shall file an annual certificate each year on the company’s anniversary date and shall pay an annual certificate fee $25.
How long does it take to get a LLC in Oregon?
Oregon takes about 2 business days to setup your LLC and receive your certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Oregon?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Oregon state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.