WASHINGTON (STATE) STATE MOTTO:
"bye and bye"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Washington state. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Washington (state) Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a Washington (state) registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Washington (state)
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Washington state?
- Select a company name with one of the following endings: Limited Liability Company, LLC, or L.L.C.
- Select a period of duration. Washington state allows perpetual duration or a set number of years of duration.
- Select an effective date. You can select one of the following: a) date of filing, b) specify a specific date (the specific date cannot be more than 90 days following received date).
How much does a LLC cost in Washington state?
There is a filing fee of $180. They also offer an expedited processing service for a fee of $50.
How long does it take to get an LLC in Washington?
In general, it takes approximately 5-7 business days for a LLC to be created in Washington (state). There is also a follow up filing. The LLC's initial annual report is due 120 days after formation.
Does a LLC have to file an annual report in Washington?
Yes. The LLC's initial annual report is due 120 days after formation. The initial report filing is $60.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Washington state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.