MICHIGAN State Motto:
"If you seek a pleasant peninsula, look about you"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Michigan. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Michigan Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide a Michigan registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Michigan
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How much does it cost to start a corporation in Michigan?
The state of Michigan charges a $50 filing fee for the incorporation of a corporation. Expedited processing services are available for the following additional fees: 24-hour processing for $50, same-day processing for $100, two-hour processing for $500 and one-hour processing for $1000.
How do I setup a corporation in Michigan?
- You'll need to select a corporation name. The name of a corporation is required to have one of the following endings: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- The purpose or purposes for which the corporation is formed is to engage in any activity within the purposes for which a corporation may be formed under the Corporation Act of Michigan.
- State the authorized shares and type of shares, either common and/or preferred.
- Any other provisions which the corporation elects to include.
How long does it take to get an corporation in Michigan?
It typically takes 3 to 15 days to receive a stamped copy of your Articles of Incorporation. Michigan offers expedited processing for an additional fee.
When are Michigan corporation taxes due?
An annual report must be filed BEFORE May 15 each year. The annual filing fee is $25.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Michigan state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.