MISSOURI STATE MOTTO:
"Let the welfare of the people be the supreme law.
We make it easy to start your corporation in Missouri. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Missouri Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Missouri registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Missouri
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Missouri?
- Select a company name. Your corporation must use one of these endings: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited or Ltd.
- List the duration of the corporation. "Perpetual" is permitted. Or select a date sometime into the future.
- State the purpose of the corporation. We will use the default of: "This corporation is formed for the purpose of any lawful activity."
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a corporation name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 120 days. There is a $22 filing fee to reserve a corporation name.
Does Missouri require a principal office?
No. Missouri does NOT require a principal office.
Does Missouri need a duration listed on the certificate of formation?
Do I need to list a corporation purpose on the certificate of formation?
Yes. Missouri requires that a purpose be listed on the certificate.
Do I need to provide Missouri an email address?
No. Missouri does NOT require an email address.
How much does it cost for a corporation in Missouri?
Missouri charges an initial filing fee of $58. Initial filing fees are based on total initial capital and can range from $58 ($30,000 or less initial capital) on up.
Are there are annual renewal fees in Missouri?
Yes. A Missouri corporation must file an annual registration report each year and pay the fee. The annual registration fee is $45 if submitted by mail, and $20 if filed online,
How long does it take to get a corporation in Missouri?
Missouri takes about 5-10 business days to setup your corporation and receive your certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Missouri?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Missouri state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.