NEVADA STATE MOTTO:
"ALL FOR OUR COUNTRY"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Nevada. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Nevada Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an Nevada registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Nevada
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in Nevada?
- Select a company name. The name must contain the words Limited-Liability Company, Limited Company or Limited or the abbreviations Ltd., L.L.C., LLC or LC . The word “company” may also be abbreviated. The name must be distinguishable
from the name of a limited-liability company, limited partnership, limited-liability limited partnership, limited-liability partnership, business trust or corporation already on file with Nevada.
- List a Principal Office: Include street number, street name, city, state and zip code. PO Boxes are NOT permitted.
- Mailing Address: Include street number, street name, city, state and zip code. A PO Box IS acceptable.
- Management: Limited-liability companies may be managed by one or more manager(s) or one or more member(s). Please state whether the company is managed by members or managers. If the company is to be managed by one or more managers, the name and post office or street address, either resident or business, of each manager must be set forth. If the company is to be managed by the members, the name and post office or street address, either residence or business, of each member must be set forth.
- Initial List of Managers or Managing Members and State Business License: Each limited-liability company organized under the laws of Nevada must, at the time of filing its Articles of Organization, and annually thereafter, file its list of managers or managing members and state business license.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a limited liability company name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 90 days. There is a $25 filing fee to reserve a LLC name.
Does Nevada require that members or managers be listed?
YES. Nevada does require that any members or managers be listed on the certificate of formation.
Does Nevada need a duration listed on the certificate of formation?
No. Listing a duration is optional.
Do I need to list a LLC purpose on the certificate of formation?
No. Nevada does NOT require that a purpose be listed on the certificate.
Do I need to provide Nevada an email address?
No. Nevada does NOT require an email address.
How much does it cost for a LLC in Nevada?
Nevada charges an initial filing fee of $75, initial annual report fee of $150 and state business license fee of $200. Total fees to incorporate a LLC in Nevada are $425.
Are there any annual renewal fees in Nevada?
Yes. Due by the last day of the anniversary month of formation. The annual renewal fee is $350.
How long does it take to get a LLC in Nevada?
Nevada takes about 30 days to setup your LLC and receive your certificate. You can request an Expedited Service for an additional $125. If using Expedited Service, you can expect to receive your Nevada LLC in 7 days.
How do I get an EIN number in Nevada?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Nevada state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.