NEW HAMPSHIRE STATE MOTTO:
"live free or die"
We make it easy to start your LLC in New Hampshire. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the New Hampshire Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide an New Hampshire registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to New Hampshire
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a LLC in New Hampshire?
- Select a company name. The name must contain one of the following designations: Limited Liability Company,
L.L.C., L. L. C. or LLC.
- List a Principal Office: Include street number, street name, city, county, state and zip code. PO Boxes are NOT permitted.
- Mailing Address: Include street number, street name, city, county, state and zip code. A PO Box IS acceptable.
- Member or manager information: The limited liability company must list the name, title, business address of at least one member or manager of the limited liability company.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a limited liability company name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 120 days. There is a $15 filing fee to reserve a LLC name.
Does New Hampshire require that members or managers be listed?
Yes. New Hampshire does require that any members or managers be listed on the certificate of formation. All members or managers must include their business address.
Does New Hampshire require a principal office?
Yes. New Hampshire requires a principal office. The office must be a physical address.
Does New Hampshire permit a mailing address?
Yes. You can list a mailing address with New Hampshire. A PO Box IS acceptable.
Does New Hampshire need a duration listed on the certificate of formation?
Do I need to list a LLC purpose on the certificate of formation?
Yes. New Hampshire does require that a purpose be listed on the certificate of formation.
Do I need to provide New Hampshire an email address?
Yes. New Hampshire does require an email address.
Do I need to provide New Hampshire a telephone number?
How much does it cost for a LLC in New Hampshire?
New Hampshire charges an initial filing fee of $102.
Are there any annual renewal fees in New Hampshire?
Yes. Every domestic and foreign limited liability company registered to do business in New Hampshire shall file an annual report due between January 1 and April 1. The annual report fee is $100.
How long does it take to get a LLC in New Hampshire?
New Hampshire takes about 2-3 business days to setup your LLC and receive your formation certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in New Hampshire?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with New Hampshire state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.