NEW JERSEY State Motto:
"Liberty and Prosperity"
We make it easy to start your corporation in New Jersey. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the New Jersey Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide a New Jersey registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to New Jersey
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How much does it cost to form a corporation in New Jersey?
The New Jersey corporation public records filing fee is $125. If you need an expedited filing service, the charge is $100 ($50 to New Jersey and $50 to DBI Global Filings.
How do I setup a corporation in New Jersey?
- Select your business name.
- Indicate the type of business entity.
- State the purpose of your business.
- State the total number of shares of stock.
- State the duration of your business. You can also state "Indefinite" or "Perpetual".
- State the management of your corporation. List full name, street address (No PO Boxes), city, state, and zip code. There must be a minimum of one (1) director.
- Indicate main business or principal business address.
Do I have to file an annual report with the State of New Jersey?
Yes. Online filing is now mandatory for all annual report filings. The annual report due date for all businesses will be the last day of the anniversary month of the entity's formation in New Jersey. The annual fee is $75.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of incorporation, ensure that the information complies with New Jersey state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.