NEW JERSEY State Motto:
"Liberty and Prosperity"
We make it easy to start your LLC in New Jersey. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the New Jersey Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a New Jersey registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to New Jersey
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How much does it cost to form a LLC in New Jersey?
The New Jersey LLC Public Records filing fee is $125. If you need an expedited filing service, New Jersey charges $25 for 8.5 hour processing and $50 for same-day processing.
How do I setup a LLC in New Jersey?
- Select your business name.
- State the purpose of your business.
- State the duration of your business. You can also state "Indefinite" or "Perpetual".
- List your registered agent name.
- List your registered office in New Jersey. Complete street address, city, state, and zip code. It must be a street address.
- Indicate main business or principal business address.
- Sign and state your full name, title and date.
- All New Jersey LLCs must register with the New Jersey Division of Revenue.
Does NJ require operating agreement for LLC?
New Jersey does not require an operating agreement in order to form an LLC. However it is highly advised to have an operating agreement drawn up by a licensed New Jersey attorney. New Jersey does not have any operating agreement filing requirements.
What is NJ Annual Report?
Online filing is now mandatory for all annual report filings. The annual report due date for all businesses will be the last day of the anniversary month of the entity's formation in New Jersey. The annual fee is $75.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with New Jersey state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.