NEW YORK STATE MOTTO:
We make it easy to start your corporation in New York. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the New York Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide a New York registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to New York
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I create a corporation in New York?
- Select a company name with one of the following end words: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- New York requires that you indicate the county you are located in.
- The corporation shall have authority to issue one class of shares consisting of 200 common shares without par value.
- The New York Secretary of State is designated as agent of the of the corporation upon whom service of process against it may be served. You'll be required to provide an address within New York OR outside of New York to which the New York Secretary of State shall mail a copy of the process against the limited liability company served.
Does New York require that I publish information about my corporation?
No. New York does not require any publication for corporations.
How much does a corporation cost in New York?
New York charges a one-time fee of $125 for filing the Articles of Incorporation.
Does New York offer expedited processing and handling?
Yes. 24 hour processing is $25 per document. Same day processing is $75 per document. Two hour processing is $150 per document.
Does New York require the filing of any statements on an annual or biennial timeframe?
Yes. New York requires that a biennial statement be filed every two years with the NYS Department of State. The biennial filing fee is $9.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of incorporation, ensure that the information complies with New York state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.