oklahoma STATE MOTTO:
"work conquers all"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Oklahoma. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Oklahoma Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Oklahoma
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Oklahoma?
- Select a company name. The name must contain one of the following words: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- State your company email address.
- Select a duration of either perpetual or indicate a specific date.
- The duration of a limited liability company may be perpetual or have an ending date.
- State the purpose of your corporation.
- State the number of authorized shares and the par value.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a corporation name in advance of formation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of sixty (60) days. There is a $10 filing fee.
Does Oklahoma require a principal office?
Yes. Oklahoma requires a principal office. The office must be a physical address. PO boxes are NOT permitted.
Do I need to provide Oklahoma an email address?
Yes. Oklahoma requires an email address to be kept on file with the State.
Does Oklahoma allow for perpetual existence?
Yes. The term of existence is how long the company will remain active or in existence for. You may state either perpetual, a set number of years, or a future effective expiration date.
Perpetual means continuous.
How much does it cost for a corporation in Oklahoma?
Oklahoma charges an initial filing fee of $100.
Are there are annual renewal fees in Oklahoma?
Yes. Every domestic and foreign corporation registered to do business in Oklahoma shall file an annual certificate each year on the company’s anniversary date and shall pay an annual certificate fee $50.
How long does it take to get a corporation in Oregon?
Oregon takes about 2 business days to setup your corporation and receive your certificate of incorporation.
How do I get an EIN number in Oregon?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Oregon state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.