PENNSYLVANIA STATE MOTTO:
"vIRTUE, LIBERTY, AND INDEPENDENCE"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Pennsylvania. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Pennsylvania Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide a Pennsylvania registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Pennsylvania
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I get a corporation in Pennsylvania?
- Select a company name with one of the following end words: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Limited, Ltd., Company, Co., Professional Corporation, or P.C.
- State either that the corporation is organized on a nonstock basis OR the corporation is organized on a stock share basis and the aggregate number of shares authorized is (state the number of shares authorized).
- Indicate the specified future effective date if any. Includ the Month/Day/Year hour, if any.
- Additional provisions of the articles.
- Additional langugage is required if you choose a statutory close corporation, cooperative corporation, or benefit corporatons.
How much is a corporation in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania charges a one-time fee of $125 for filing the Articles of Incorporation.
Does Pennsylvania offer expedited processing and handling?
Yes. Same day expedited processing is $200 ($100 to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and $100 to DBI Global Filings). We must receive the order prior to 10:00 a.m. EST.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of incorporation, ensure that the information complies with Pennsylvania state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.