PENNSYLVANIA STATE MOTTO:
"vIRTUE, LIBERTY, AND INDEPENDENCE"
We make it easy to start your LLC in Pennsylvania. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your LLC. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Pennsylvania Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a Pennsylvania registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial LLC filing fee to Pennsylvania
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I get a LLC in Pennsylvania?
- Select a company name with one of the following end words: "Company", "Limited Liability Company,” “LLC” or “L.L.C.”
- List the name(s) of the organizers.
- Choose a formation date.
- Indicate if your company is going to be a restricted professional service. Restricted professional services include the following: legal, medical, accounting or a profession requiring a special license.
- If your company is going to provide a "benefit" to individuals or the community, you'll need to state the "benefit".
How much is a LLC in Pennsylvania?
Pennsylvania charges a one-time fee of $125 for filing the Articles of Organization.
Does Pennsylvania offer expedited processing and handling?
Yes. Same day expedited processing is $100. We must receive the order prior to 10:00 a.m. EST.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Pennsylvania state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.