VIRGINIA State Motto:
"tHUS ALWAYS TO TYRANTS"
We make it easy to start your corporation in Virginia. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Virginia Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of formation
- Provide a Virginia registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Virginia
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Virginia?
- Select a name for your corporation with one of these endings: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- List your initial directors and their addresses.
- The company’s principal office address, including the street and number, city, state, zip code, and county.
How much does a corporation cost in Virginia?
The Commonwealth of Virginia’s filing fee for corporation Articles of Incorporation is $75. Virginia also offers expedited service. Same day service is $200 and next day service is $100.
Does a corporation have to file an annual report in Virginia?
Yes. The annual report is due on or before the last day of the month in which the corporation was incorporated or registered to transact business in Virginia. When the last day of the month falls on a weekend or holiday, the corporation’s annual report needs to be received by the Commission on or before the last business day of that month. For example, if a corporation was incorporated on April 10th, the annual report will be due on or before April 30th starting the following year.
The annual fee is $100 or more and is based on the amount of authorized stock.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Virginia state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.