WASHINGTON (STATE) STATE MOTTO:
"bye and bye"
We make it easy to start your corporation in the State of Washington. DBI Global Filings, LLC will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Washington Secretary of State
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide a Washington registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Washington
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Washington state?
- Select a company name with one of the following endings: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited, or Ltd.
- Select a period of duration. Washington state allows perpetual duration or a set number of years of duration.
- Select an effective date. You can select one of the following: a) date of filing, b) specify a specific date (the specific date cannot be more than 90 days following received date).
- Indicate the number of authorized shares.
How much does a corporation cost in Washington?
There is a filing fee of $180. They also offer an expedited processing service for a fee of $50.
How long does it take to get a corporation in Washington?
In general, it takes approximately 7-10 business days for a corporation to be created in Washington. There is also a follow up filing. The corporation's initial annual report is due 120 days after formation.
Does a corporation have to file an annual report in Washington?
Yes. The corporation's initial annual report is due 120 days after formation. The annual report filing fee is $60.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of incorporation, ensure that the information complies with Washington state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.