wyoming STATE MOTTO:
We make it easy to start your corporation in Wyoming. DBI Global Filings will handle all aspects of forming your corporation. Here is what we do for you:
- Check your company name for availability with the Wyoming Secretary of State
- Prepare and review name reservation certificate
- Prepare and review the certificate of incorporation
- Provide an Wyoming registered agent office and legal address
- Submit initial corporation filing fee to Wyoming
- Notify you of any annual compliance requirements
Here is some basic information for your review.
How do I set up a corporation in Wyoming?
- Select a company name. The name must include one of the following words: Corporation, Corp., Incorporated, Inc., Company, Co., Limited or Ltd.
- Mailing Address: Include street number, street name, city, state and zip code. A PO Box IS acceptable.
- List a Principal Office: Include street number, street name, city, state and zip code. PO Boxes are NOT permitted.
- Number of authorized shares and class of shares.
- You can also have other provisions named.
Can I reserve a corporation name in advance of incorporation?
Yes. A name may be reserved for a period of 120 days. There is a $50 filing fee to reserve a corporation name.
Does Wyoming require that initial officers or directors be listed?
No. Wyoming does NOT require that any directors or officers be listed on the certificate of incorporation.
Does Wyoming require a principal office?
Yes. Wyoming requires a principal office. The office must be a physical address. PO boxes can be listed after physical addresses.
Does Wyoming permit a mailing address?
Yes. You can list a mailing address with Wyoming. A PO Box IS acceptable.
Does Wyoming need a duration listed on the certificate of incorporation?
No. Listing a duration is optional.
Do I need to list a corporation purpose on the certificate of formation?
No. Wyoming does NOT require that a purpose be listed on the certificate.
Do I need to provide Wyoming an email address?
Yes. Wyoming requests an email address so they can send the certificate of evidence and annual report reminders.
How much does it cost for a corporation in Wyoming?
Wyoming charges an initial filing fee of $100.
Are there any annual renewal fees in Wyoming?
Yes. Annual reports are due every year on the first day of the anniversary month of formation. If not paid within 60 days of the due date the entity will be subject to dissolution. The annual report fee is $25.
How long does it take to get a corporation in Wyoming?
Wyoming takes about 15 business days to setup your corporation and receive your certificate.
How do I get an EIN number in Wyoming?
Employer Identification Numbers (EINs) are issued by the Internal Revenue Service. States do not issue EIN numbers.
What does DBI Global Filings do? How much do you charge?
Upon receiving your order, we prepare the articles of formation, ensure that the information complies with Wyoming state law, and review the filing for accuracy. We charge a one-time processing fee and an annual registered agent fee. Our processing fees are listed on our order form.